Baby Exit Process Nepal
Nepal is budding as one of the most efficient nations offering surrogacy facilities not only to the married couples but also to singles and gay couples. This has turned out to be the USP of the surrogacy facilities Nepal has started offering recently. After arrival of Intended parents to Nepal on medical, immigrant or non immigrant visa available easily with government of Nepal, surrogacy is being started.
After the baby is born successfully and things have completed related to surrogacy, the next step that is an important one to be faced by the intended parents is getting the birth certificate of the surrogate baby through surrogacy. This will be arranged by the clinic or the hospital you have made contact to. All you as an intended parent will require doing is to fill a related form after which you will be issued the birth certificate of the child in three to four days time.
It is advised to make contact to a renowned surrogacy agency as it will help you to avail early certificate benefits after the birth of your baby through surrogacy. Besides arranging for the birth certificate of your child or the visa, the surrogacy clinic will offer you following benefits from the start of the surrogacy process till the end of it.
Pros when making contact to a clinic
- The best thing about hiring a surrogate mother through a renowned agency is that you don’t need to get indulges in the mental stress the hiring process offers.
- Another benefit is that you get a surrogate mother as per your choice and under the financial budget you have planned for the complete surrogacy procedure.
- Clinics offering surrogacy process takes all the responsibility of delivering a healthy baby and thus the intended parents need not to worry for the child besides paying the money.
- Making contact to a surrogacy clinic assures that your baby is in the womb of a lady who is not involved in any kind of cases, as surrogates are only employed after they successfully screened by a clinic.
- Medication and treatment facilities are organized by the clinic itself and thus there is no liability on the intended couple to get all these things done.
- Making contact to a surrogacy clinic offers a number of choices to the intended couple as a surrogacy clinic employ greater number of surrogates.
- The most important advantage of contacting a surrogacy clinic comes after the birth of the child when there is the requirement of obtaining the birth certificate of the child. in case, you have made contact to known establishment such as Surrogacy Clinic Nepal, you will be issued the certificate after three to four days without taking a bit of stress.
- Such clinics take these responsibilities as a part of their services, which is probably the most important of all benefits offered by the clinic.
Passport of the Child Born Through Surrogacy
- Arranging the passport of the child born through surrogacy is the responsibility of the intended parents. The passport for the child will be issued by embassy of the home country of the intended parents coming for surrogacy.
- Intended parents are required to fill the form giving the details of the child born through surrogacy. This may take some day’s time to complete the procedure successfully. Some home embassies will ask for the DNA samples of intended parents to be matched to the child born through surrogacy for security reasons.
- After the verification of the document, surrogacy baby passport will be issued for the child for the arrival to the home country.